24 March, 2011

outside shot



There's not really much to go on for outside layouts because they haven't been done or posted or just generally passed around, so this is what I came up with during class today. I had Adam check the colours on it too, so this is just an example of what you could use since there isn't really a palette for outside things. The trees and bushes I stole from Alice. =]

Maybe it needs some texture? I dunno, what do you layout people do for that? ;]

*This is the shot where the monkey will fly in towards the two women and the baby carriage.

1 comment:

  1. There are brushes that we're supposed to use on all the layouts... There should be a link somewhere on the blog to download it and I have it on my USB so I can give it to you tomorrow if you like.

    ReplyDelete